Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Best Mother Daughter Convo

So today I decided to text my mom because I needed to know where to get stuffing for a pillow. Conversation has been pasted for your enjoyment below:

Randi: you should know I'm still tired, where can you by stuff for inside you pillow?
Mom: Sorry your tired :( you can get stuffing or batting at any fabric store.
Randi: Ok cool maybe ill stop after work, my gram pillow needs some.
Mom: :) keep Norma's pillow pumped up, she would appreciate it.
Randi: Haha I love that you just called her Norma and not mom :) haha haha your always be mom it would be weird to call you Gina!!
Mom: My mom will always be my mom but she was a great person who was not ever given enough credit...... Norma Claire Perry Artist and mother.
Randi: Haha purse buyer :) and great arm lifter.
Mom: Ive raised you well! You are a class A smart ass!
Randi: Haha it must be another one of those awesome Perry traits along with Perry time, short legs, and cooking skills. YAY!
Mom: It is... welcome to the elite group!!!

So this is possibly the best conversation ever! I love my mom more than anything in the world and I hope she knows that. I love being a Perry!!! (even if it does mean short legs)