Saturday, April 11, 2009

Royal Bliss



Last night I was sooooo excited to see Royal Bliss. Dave was so kind enough to drive us clear to TOOELE to see them. So all week I was excited get all the way out to Tooele and in the bar and the door man says "they are sold out".

SOLD OUT!!!! WHAT!!! They have been here so many times before and never sold out... ugh I'm so mad (I dont really have an agry bone in my body, but I was as mad as I could be)!!! So Sarah hurries and calls Dave "turn around come back, they are sold out... no I'm not kidding". Darn it! I was so excited, I love Royal Bliss!!!

Well the night ended up being a blast, we went to "The Spot" down town and had a blast, Sarah and I belted out songs in the back seat of her car haha! But P.S. I'm still way bummed about not being able to see them :(